Thursday she woke up at 5:45am and decided she was up for the day- so here she is watching tv with Daddy in bed for a bit while I was getting ready!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
First Week at Daycare
Well, we survived our first week of daycare! Or partial week since I went back to work on Wednesday. Sydney is doing well so far- we are all still working on adjusting to the new schedule.
Thursday she woke up at 5:45am and decided she was up for the day- so here she is watching tv with Daddy in bed for a bit while I was getting ready!
Thursday she woke up at 5:45am and decided she was up for the day- so here she is watching tv with Daddy in bed for a bit while I was getting ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment