This weekend was Sydney's first Kirking Family Reunion, held in Fredericksburg this year. We all had a great time! Jane got Sydney a special shirt/outfit.
Posing with Neeme

Sydney finally decided Papa was cool to hang out with.

There were plenty of people to entertain Sydney- always someone to hold her and a finger to chew on!



Seriously, could this baby be any cuter??? I know, I'm just a little biased. Sydney was in a great mood all weekend and when we got home yesterday.


Here's a video of Sydney laughing and playing with BJ. Again the quality isn't the best- I still haven't charged up the video camera so I had to use the regular camera. It's about 45 seconds.
I've had trouble finding 12 month size footie jammies, so I bought these. Sydney looks like such a big girl in them! Where is our baby going???

Sporting her souvenir from the weekend- her first Luckenbach tshirt.

And one more video- Sydney is "dancing" to the alphabet song. It's about 20 seconds.
Too cute! She is getting so big! It's time for another playdate for the girls! You'll have to let me know when you are off some time! How's the new house???
ReplyDelete