Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 10 Months

Sydney is 10 months old today, and she is all over the place! She just wants to pull up and stand all the time now.


"Helping" with the laundry

A couple of weeks ago we realized Sydney should be learning the word "ball" soon... except that she didn't even have a ball, so she wouldn't know what it is! So we got a couple this weekend, and she has had great fun.

"Hey, where did the pink one go???"

I've always put Sydney in the bouncer to contain her in the bathroom when I'm getting ready in the mornings. She is too big for it, but she never minded- just bounced away and played with the toys. Today I took a picture of her because she looks so big in it, then she tried to escape! No more bouncer!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaahhh the joys and heartaches of mobility ;)
    We give Caitlyn cheerios and some milk in the bathroom while we take a shower. It's usually just enough to keep her occupied through a shower.

    ReplyDelete