She likes to crawl holding onto small toys- either these shape things or the rings from a stacker. Too funny! If she wants to take something she can't hold onto, she just puts it in her mouth like a dog. I still need to get a pic of that!
We keep the exersaucer in our bathroom so that I can attempt to contain her when she wakes up and I'm still getting ready in the mornings. I put Cheerios in a little cup in it to keep her happy. Well, she knows the Cheerios are always there, so sometimes when she's crawling around the house, from kitchen to playroom, she'll just detour to our bathroom to help herself to a little snack!
She can walk with this toy really well now, even on the tile floor. Thanks to Donna/ Dara for the hand me down!
What adorable photos! Sydney will be walking before you know it, and then she'll be "helping" you in even more ways I'm sure! I know you've been really busy at work. I hope things slow down for you soon so you can spend more time with your cutie pie! Good luck with everything, and hope to see you when things are less hectic!
ReplyDelete