Saturday, March 27, 2010

Anyone There?

Or did you give up on us? :) We've been very busy for the past couple of months- lots of work, so any free time was spent on family stuff rather than blog updating. Things should settle down soon. I have more pics to add when I have more time to catch up too. BJ and I got away for a few days this week for the first time without Sydney! It was a much needed break, and it was nice to spend time together. We went to Palm Springs, which was a great place for relaxing and just hanging out. Many thanks to our parents for keeping Sydney! A few pics from vacation to come later.

Sydney is doing great. She is 17 months old now. She is a little chatterbox, although we can't always understand what she is saying! She says new words every day, and she is the funniest and cutest little girl.

Sydney loves for BJ to give her dolly rides in the garage!


Practicing using a spoon- a little messy, but she's pretty good.



This was a very busy day playing at home! Unfortunately I let her play with the home phone, so now anytime I use the phone, she gets a little upset because she wants to play with it.



Just up from a nap, and not too happy!
Much better! Lots of fun playing outside on the playscape.



BJ bought a bike and a baby seat to take Sydney on rides around the neighborhood. She absolutely loves it! Unfortunately about 10 minutes after this picture, the bike had a blowout! Sydney's been pretty disappointed that the bike rides are on hold until BJ can fix the tire/ wheel.

Working hard like Mommy! Future accountant?

1 comment:

  1. So many ADORABLE pictures!! What a big girl. . .using her spoon, talking on the phone, using a 10 key! :)

    I'm so glad work is finally slowing down a bit. Hope to see you and catch up soon! Hugs to you and Sydney!

    ReplyDelete