We will be finding out the sex this time, so we should know in about three weeks. On top of us being really busy, I have been very tired, so that's part of the reason the blog updates have been few and far between lately.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
In case you haven't heard...
Which everybody probably has at this point! Sydney is going to be a big sister! We are expecting baby #2 ("Deuce") this summer around July 11- I am about 17 weeks along now. We are all very excited! This ultrasound pic was from about a month ago.
We will be finding out the sex this time, so we should know in about three weeks. On top of us being really busy, I have been very tired, so that's part of the reason the blog updates have been few and far between lately.

We will be finding out the sex this time, so we should know in about three weeks. On top of us being really busy, I have been very tired, so that's part of the reason the blog updates have been few and far between lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment