Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy Birthday, Wyatt!

Wait.... isn't Wyatt's birthday in December?!?!  That's right, I am just now getting to the rest of the pictures from 2013.  On December 27, we celebrated this sweet, laid back boy.  Oh how things change with the third kid, especially with a birthday two days after Christmas.  Let's hope he is not quite as into holidays and details as his oldest sister, so maybe he won't ever notice that his events are not as well planned.  He is well loved, and that is most important!  Things will always just work out.  I did not manage to get a special birthday shirt or outfit for Wyatt, so it was awesome that Aunt Natalee gave Wyatt this "one" shirt for Christmas!  He looked so cute.


I followed this guy around ALL DAY to try to get some good birthday pictures, and the last one I took was the one above.  He is fast and silly!


I had to enlist help getting him to smile.


His sisters are so sweet to him.  


Always "fun" to try to get a family picture.  Oh, Jenna... that fake smile kills me.  BJ and I always look the same in all the pictures, and the kids range between normal, and crazy.



We had a very small family party for him- must be low key the week of Christmas.  No custom, photo invites with matching party goods this go round.  We're good with text invites and a trip to the party store the day before!  



Hmmm.... thinking hard about how to attack the cupcake.


Sweet cousins


He ate the whole thing!  Yum.



Cups are fun!


Wyatt enjoyed the lack of cabinet locks at Granny's house- mostly to open and bang shut repeatedly.  Uncle Carson was not quite as excited about this at 7:40am.


We were able to celebrate Granny's birthday also, so it was a fun filled week.  



We had a great Christmas and a lot of fun spending time with family, but it is always good to be back home.  Sydney still takes naps on most days.  However, this day, I knew she was tired, and I thought she was asleep.  An hour and a half later, she came out to show me her masterpiece.  She was really really proud of her organization.  We had to have a chat about the fact that nap time is not the best time to do this!


Leaf pile- so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment