Sunday, May 11, 2014

January and February

We're going all the way back to New Year's Eve!  I have big plans of turning the blog into photo books (someday, right??) so wanted to get up to date.

Sydney was ready to celebrate!


BJ made stuffed hamburgers- a look of contentment.


A fun evening with friends



Happy New Year!  Actually made it to midnight for the first time in several years.


Sweet sisters love playing with their dolls


So quick to escape the shopping cart buckle


Sweet sleeping baby- I knew it wouldn't be much longer until I wouldn't be rocking him to sleep anymore.


He's a climber!  


He loves to ride in the buggy at daycare and wave to his people.



Poor Jenna had an ear infection.


Fun at a friend's party!  The look on Sydney's face- hurry and take the picture, Mom!


Wyatt's first car show!



Photo booth fun at a friend's birthday party




He loves to climb anything



BJ got a new toolbox- SO EXCITED!


The girls are always on the lookout for pink cars.  In the post Mary Kay days, unfortunately there are not very many pink cars.  BJ was out with the girls, and they saw this truck.  He had to stop and get a picture because it was such an exciting event.




Wyatt is always excited to supervise BJ in the garage



Selfie practice... Sydney still needs to work on her angles.  Photobomb courtesy of Jenna.




I got some sponge rollers for Sydney to sleep in, and she was very excited.  


I guess I should not have bought the extra small ones.  Her hair was so, so curly, it was like a bad perm.  She was very upset, and I ended up washing her hair before school.  Notice the tear on her face here- poor thing!


Happy Valentine's Day!  We were all set with a V Day breakfast.


Oh, doesn't everyone hang out with a red mustache and play games?



Fun girls day!!!  We started off at Starbucks



and went to the new children's museum.




Just another Friday night at Jason's Deli




No comments:

Post a Comment