We were thrown a curve ball when I broke my ankle last week. I was up all night with Wyatt, and I stepped on a toy on the tile floor and fell on my ankle. Luckily I was not holding him when I fell. So, one trip to the ER and orthopedist later, and the broken ankle was confirmed. Then BJ had to take Wyatt to the doctor, and his two ear infections were back. BJ is very calm and supportive during a crisis- he is the best person to have around. Of course he has also taken good care of me since then.
A few days later, I had surgery, and now I'm sporting an ankle full of hardware. I will be on crutches for 8-12 weeks with no weight bearing at all.
Super Granny to the rescue again! Mom came in the day I broke my ankle. We could not have made it without her, as I really cannot do anything at all, except ask for help! She went to "Muffins with Moms" at the girls' daycare.
And she spends extra time fixing the girls' hair, which they love.
So our life will be a bit different for the next few months. On the bright side, I finally found time to sit down and update the blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment